- Metal hardness testing in all scales: Vickers , Brinell ,knop ,Rockwell.
- Microstructure and Metallographic tests with general light microscopes and scanning Electron microscope(SEM) such as:
Determination of Austenite and Ferrite grain size ,Inclusions content , Case depth and evaluation of Heat Treatment and process defects.
- Mechanical testing of Materials as :Tensile and Impact.
- Quality and thickness of different coatings
- Fractography, consideration of fractured surface to evaluate the probable causes of fracture with Stereo microscope and SEM.
- Non-Destructive test: eddy current , Ultrasonic, Magnetic particles and Liquid Penetration on ferrous and non Ferrous parts
- Metal element analysis of Iron ,Aluminium , copper and zinc base alloy by optical emission spectrometery.
- Reasearching tests as : Wear Resistance (Reciprocal and Pin on Disc Mecuanisms)and Hardenability of steels(JOMINY), Heat Treatment with furnace and salt bath in different cooling Media such as:Water, Oil and Air.
* Attn: Ultrasonic and Eddy current Inspection and magnetic particles can be done by(professioned) persons with level 2 cerificate.